Pac-Man.io was an online Pac-Man game akin to agar.io.
It plays very similarly to it, but adds in various other elements such as Ghosts and Fruit to give it a Pac-Man theme.
Nice to know:
- Design the technical specs for the features from the production team.
- Implement server code in C++.
- I was responsible to introduce the idea of using Texture Atlases for the images.
This made the game's frame rate bump by 50% (30fps -> 45fps).
- I wrote the virtual joystick (for when game is played in mobile) code that
ended be used in AGAR.IO Instant as well.
- I proposed the usage of Smart Pointers
to the new written code to reduce memory leaks problems.
- Box2D (physics).
- Jenkins (CI), SCons (build System), Git(SVC).
- Jira, Stash, Confluence.