8 Ball Pool
8 Ball Pool is an online and mobile-based billiard-themed pool
simulation sports game maintained and operated by Miniclip
8 Ball Pool is the largest multiplayer game of its genre, netting thousands of players daily.
Description (Web team):
- Programmer - Web Team
- Programmer - Mobile Team
Description (Mobile team):
- Port the mobile codebase to the web, creating the code that made the game
to be used on browsers without disturbing the mobile codebase.
- Design the technical specs for the features from the production team.
- Implement client code in C++ and Objective-C.
- Create and use configuration sheets from Google Sheets
- Implement UI using SpriteBuilder.
- Porting old systems that was written in Objective-C to modern C++.
- Bug Fixes.
- Sprite Builder.
- Jenkins(CI), CMake(Build System), Git(SVC).
- Google Sheets (Configuration).
- Jira, Stash, Confluence.